Saturday, June 19, 2010

Off to Malacca

One, two, three.....just count and see how many days since last post?! Why i become like that? I used to be an efficient blogger! Laziness just strike me, no other reason!

What date is today? Its 20 June!! Time just flies. Tomorrow school reopens. I tell you people. There's a new disease, L-A-Z-Y!! OmGee, see? Just starting of my post, how many lazy you get?
Yes, I AM LAZY! Haha..stop my crap.

Title introduced you a little but of what my post gonna be. Off to Malacca, none other than to see my Sis and BABY! My sis gave birth to a baby boy, Kai Jun. This trip was kinda a new experienced cause my mum drove all the way to there! Don't look down on woman! Woman can makes you say " Woooo-man~"

Few days there, baby is the first. Shopping is unavoidable for female. Went to Jusco@Malacca. Big enough for us to walk until you don't even realize time is tick-tocking! And..this caught our attention. Its gonna be such a waste if you don't snap it!

*XinYee,playing with my shades*

*HuiYee, the one keep on shouting, must pinch her face*

*Chume, the sot and poser*

*Wow! Balloon Carnival*





*Lobster on the wall?*










After snapping, taa-daa!! Here we go!!

Came back home on 18 together with my Sis and her 3 lil kids. My home is now very noisy!! Never forget to thank God for our safety trip~ <3



No comments: