Monday, July 13, 2009

Anything

What should i post about first? I got a lot of things to post about.

Saturday, 11 June 2009
Received a message from Jho, our EST teacher, Pn. Jaswant Kaur passed away.I was so shock to see the message.It woke me up from my sleep.Seriously, she was not very close with our class, but she still our teacher. I did feel empty. Went to Ipoh tuition as usual. To and back. The routine. During the journey back to Kampar, in the bus, we met some nerds. They were disturbing us, but we just tried to ignore them.My feeling towards this kind of people, a word to describe, CHEAP!

Night, GB Anniversary. BBQ at church. 6.30 pm have to reach there.Guess what? We still can't BBQ at 8pm! When to third floor, the band room. The four of us, Me, Chaki, Betty and Jho sharing our secrets. I just love girl's talks. Gossip is another story, its different.I didn't eat at all. Around 9, Joey fetched me home, bathed and chill out!

Our Saturday's promise. We promise we will meet each other on Saturday night. At least one day of the week. Went to Station R to have my dinner and chit chat till 12 +. Went to West Lake then, another fantastic place for chatting and unwind yourself. Its raining that night. Can't sit there, but we did for awhile. Sitting under the crying sky, chatting, i love. In the car, camwhore for few minutes. Then 'long kai' , one of our habits. To Mambang Diawan, to Jeram actually but passed by, to Gopeng then back home. When i reached my home, i realized its already 2am.

This non-blood-related-sister of mine, well every moment we spent together is something i wanna treasure very much. No boundaries between us. We share whatever we want. The pyramid of friends you told me, luckily i'm not one of them because we are sisters! Love ya~

No comments: