Tuesday, September 15, 2009

End of Trial

Finally i finished my trial exam. Everyone too. Today consider the last day, actully i still left a papar, ART. But i won't let such a wonderful subject to become one of my hassles. Well, finished trial doesn't mean finish Form5. Finished trial today but not as happy as yesterday.

I just started to do my revision because of trial exam. Seriously, i really didn't do very well for my every subject. Today's paper, Chemistry. Killed me. Every science subject paper 3 i'll just become a scientist create my own experiment.

What the heck?! Are you going to do like this in SPM? Everything just flush in my brain when i can't answer the questions. What i did for last year? Just around one and half month left will be our SPM.

Liang Boy, just finished his paper in 20 minutes, I finished too! Because i don't know how to do!
Shame on me! *Sigh*

Well, work hard! Can't stop doing revision and study study and study.

No comments: