Saturday, August 29, 2009

How?

Ohh~ Its just 1 more day will be my hell Trial exams.

Yesterday, didnt study at all cause my mum's chan ka came. You know, house cleaning, communicate with one another. Bye a day-24 hours.They only be going back tomorrow.

I still have to study. There's really been a long time i neglected my blog. I would like to keep my blog updated. But...

My 2nd sister came back from Singapore. Still in front of the computer for a whole day. Not a chance for me. Ok ok, its ok. Im not expressing my frustration or what. There will be time for me!

Hahaha..Just see what gonna happen after trial. Hmmn, I don't feel nervous or scare. Cause i prepared.

Prepared to what? To face the exam?
Oh definitely no. Prepared to die.

Well, im try not to let it die. Pray! Ohh......i hate exams!

Trial, Trial and TRIAL!!

No comments: