Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moving Forward

Whatever happens, good or bad, we still have to move forward. Don't look back to the past. Its just something easy to learn. But do everyone can really do this? Me? I can say i'm trying.

Joey, she sent me a message today. I love it a lot! Her little advice for me.

Well, being your friend and sister
I've some advice for you
You've to learn 2 things now
1st, if you're in stress
don't deny it
you must face the fact that you're stressing
and if you don't realize it when people ask you
then you take some time and think
see if you really stressed
so don't be in a denial mode
it wont solve problem

2nd, don't be shaken easily
being young like us
we tend to affected easily by our family and friends
but through my experience
i learn that its not worth it learning the hard way
so we gotta believe solely on HIM
pray hard every time your little hard jumps like crazy
Believe HIM.

And so
i really hope you'll be a big girl and be happy.
Sometimes your face too sour la..scary!!
LOL!!

I actually don't like my sour face too. Haha..nobody will like it! Its just that i can't open my mouth. Usually i don't like post my message, but its some kind of advice i would like to share with everyone. Someone, facing the same things with me, i think we can use this together. Haha..

Thx sis!!
Muacks~

No comments: