Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Computerman

Mr. Computerman,

He said he will come today, but he called again : Sorry, im not free. I'll come tomorrow.
This is the second time la man. Well, im not angry or what. Because he's not free, i can online today. Haha!!

Pros and cons.
I can online after tuition for all day long. Today school dismiss earlier so i went home earlier. Lunch, done my housework, bath. Take a nap before to Add Math tuition, then Art.

Oh ya. Today, Zan scolded me. Joey, went to school to sign for her stuff. She was in the office, Zan signing her stuff. Then, i chat with her for awhile.

Waa, then the Zan saw me. He said : Kenapa semalam tak ada datang sekolah?

I said :Sakit!

He: Jangan tipu saya.

I said: Er..semalam mak "not free". Tak boleh bawa saya balik rumah lepas sekolah.

He asked : Pergi Ipoh interview kah?

I said :"Tak ada lah. " And i just ran away!

To save my life! Haha

No comments: