Sunday, August 2, 2009

Freely

Yesterday, had been online for the whole day. Yoube-ing. Doing nothing. Even there's nothing more to see, but i still insisted to search something to watch. The little weird habit of mine. Trial is just around the corner, or just a blink of eye is September. But I still havent do my revision.

Wake up!!

Night,
Went to Tesco which is just located opposite of my house with my mum and of course two kids.Haha..i think my mum don't really like to go shopping with me. I will always complain that my hair will absorb the Tesco's smell, here and that. Hahaa..So just around 8+ went home. Watching TV again.

9.30pm
I ONLINE AGAIN.
Alex nudge me. Chat, he asked me to go out and chit chat. Off we go then. We went to the basketball court. We talked a lot. He just live the same "jalan" with me. Hahaha!! He said he going back to school. A great news!! Good to listen ^^

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla~~

1.30 am, August 3, 2009
He walked me home. Then, good night.

NOW,
I online again as i posting this article. YEah! Didn't go to school again.
Reason?
No, lazy.

But i have to study today. I MUST! And my computer gotta format, just because of the stupid webcam. Alright, have to. Before, my computer hospitalized, better i online for awhile. ^^v

No comments: