Friday, April 2, 2010

A Day With Grandma

Its Good Friday. Holiday. Its carries a meaning. How was my Good Friday?
Grandma discharged from the hospital yesterday. Back to her "banglo".

When i first put my foot into her banglo, the feeling was...Awww~ dirty! I was cleaning the banglo from morning till noon. The house was really dirty. The customer living in this banglo..not a word be able to describe!

Grandma's condition was not that good. Her blood pressure was going up and down. The reason still not able to figure out. Probably her mind. Think this and that.

I told her the story of the Footprint. "During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, that's when i was carrying you."

But i have a word to the customer too... *in my heart la*

The father of a righteous man has great joy, he who has a wise son delights in him. May your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice! My son, give me your heart and let your eyes keep to my ways. (Proverbs 23:24-26)

No comments: