Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bets YumCha@KFC


I gotta post something that happened recently first. I need some time to recall back. Nah, see..that's the result of laziness!

Picture does tell a story!!!

As you see, bets gathered = hurricane!

10 of us were there, and you'll wonder.."but i only can see 9"

Yeah..that's right. Not because of Ah Chee was taking photo but she went home early, before our craziness reached the peak! Must take next time! No one can go home early!!

Whenever I meet with the people above and the one who went back home early that day, my sotness level would be seriously high on that day! That's the power of betbet! Hahaha!!!

We got so much to catch up. Just try to imagine..even when last time in school, tuition, we'll talk non-stop. What will happen with these people never meet for months???

If there's a start, there's always an end. But I hope that our friendship doesn't ends!!

No comments: