Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday, 24 August, 2010

11:19 PM

I took out my dairy book, I was going to jot down something that what had been going recently. I opened it, I got nothing to write! I guessed, LAZINESS. Its 24th, how time flies? Im going to Penang this weekend, end of the month. We'll go to MBTS, to ask about my studies. If you ask me, do you want to stay? I would say yes and no.


Results from MBTS...


I can actually apply for it. However, MBTS doesn't encourage me to enter cause the average age was 30. And mostly people were from China, Cambodia and so on. Think about it. If I enter, i'll need a psychiatric then.


So, part of the reason I didn't apply. Another way out is that I can take distance learning. Yeah, everyone was asking me:


"Do you still want to study?"

"Don't you want to study?"

"What's your plan?"


I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!


I have a plan for my life. Don't worry. All these questions can drive me crazy. So.... : )

No comments: