Thursday, June 18, 2009

Desperate

Playing truant today and tomorrow. I did planned! Haha..
Have to rush our Art Project. June is just gonna ends in a blink of an eye. After taking our results till 7-7-8-8 decided today and tomorrow absent for school and do our project at home. Our project can be said hard but not so hard, easy not so easy. * What Im talking* Or I should say time and "jing sun" are all we need.

When doing the project till the late night, really need someone to comfort you, asking you not to do till late night, some words I desperate for.LOL.

Let's learn a new word today, DESPERATE.
1. Having a lilte hope and ready to do anything without caring about the danger to yourself and others.
2. (of an action) tried when everything else has failed
3. in great need
4. extremely serious and dangerous

I guess im the 3rd, in great need. Hahaha...feeling empty sometimes. When you really need somebody by yourside, but there's no one. Nobody cares about you. Doesnt meant that my loving Mum dosent care about me. But i need someone else, not my family but my partner. During the Cameron trip, Mak-gok asked me: How many boyfriend you have or pak tor before?

Woah! That's shame to answer : IM STILL SINGLE!
Chums of mine, the ji-muis most of the time sitting together chat chat and chat. *Espeacially the single ones.* Why we dont have? 10 of us, 6 single and 4 paktor-ing or before. Kinda sad, 17 years of being single. God, can I DONT say that words? IM SINGLE! So dull. I just need someone to care about me beside my mum.

In great need now. Walk in interview now!! Haha..

Just my crap. Desperate...

No comments: