Tuesday, June 30, 2009

National Service

Ahhhh!!!!!! Everyone was checking whether their involve in the Nasional Service or not.

Everyone was sending their own particular to 15888 . Well well well~ im the lucky one.
I was so nervous when i received the message from 15888. Here it goes....

RM0.20 : PLKN : Maaf! 920407-08-**** tidak dipilih untul menyertai PLKN Siri 7/2010. Terima kasih.

YahOoo!!! SO happy. 10 of the bet bets, out of 3 kena. Cham cham cham....Broon, Jho and Chaki.
Well..maybe they will learn something there.

Many of them, after going to Nasional Service, they said its fun and exciting. Yea! But I dont wish to. JUst imagine you're in the first badge. After SPM, spend around 8 to 10 days with your chums and you gotta go NS. How sad?!

For me, the reason i dont wanna go is I doesnt have the feeling to go. I need to work. I need to earn money for my futher my studies. Hmmn, but i guess i shouldnt be that happy first. Just if case there's any error. Touchwood* Touchwood*

No comments: