Sunday, June 14, 2009

Reopen

After two weeks of holidays, everyone becoming lazy and lazier. But who cares is holiday!!
Holiday = Holy Day ??

Even if it is, the word is not for Form 5 students. Form 5 students, agree?!

This holiday of mine, do nothing. Everyday, project project and project. My art project, when are you going to finish? I really wish I have more than two hands, a day not only 24 hours but more.

Woah!! Flashing back what I've done for this hoilday...Really nothing!
Only the two days one night trip to Cameron Highlands. Watching movie till the AM. Holding brush everyday. And my promise..continuous study after the exam! Haha..IMPOSSIBLE!

I still remember, during the exam, we the ji muis sit together chating about the promise above.
Chaki said : Let's swear " poison promise" ..dont have pak tor till the end of our life!
Me and Betty : I rather die if we swear!! LOL!

Its true. Sometimes just wondering..when is my "song" gonna start. Our Song by Taylor Swift recently addicted.

Oh ya! School reopen means results!! Oh SHIT! But I prepared to fail some subjects. I don't wanna say these words actually but I can't. Chemistry, Additional Mathematics, Physics are something i cannot understand no matter how hard i tried.

Just let it be. Haiz..just some craps before school reopen. Study hard!!!

No comments: