Monday, October 5, 2009

Class-T

Raining very heavy today early in the morning. Doesnt feel like going to school, bed stick to the bed and enjoy this wonderful weather.

I went to school anyway. I stepped in my class, all my chums were already there doing our usual chores ~ chit-chatting! ^^

There's a reason why i go to school. Yes, why??
Cause im waiting for our class T-shirt.

OK, SERIOUS!

I don't like it. There are a lot of changes in our T-shirt compare to our previous design. And sure everyone doesn't like it. Everyone voice out their grouses. Noise everywhere, trying their own T-shirt.

WHY? How much is the T-shirt?
RM 40! Isnt it funny? What makes the T-shirt so expensive?

We all are not born with a silver spoon. Ok, don't talk about money. But the T doesnt worth that much. Haiz..alright. Enough for me. There's no way of turning back. I really can complain for the whole day! ok OK OK!! I should stop.

LET IT BE!

Anyway, we had been frolicking the whole day! Appreciate every moment spent with my dear bets. But the fact is, it wont be a day if we did not play and enjoy every second, minute and hour we spend.

SPM is just knocking our doors, is time to immerse ourself with books! *A little advice for myself*

No comments: