Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So and So

I tried to open my eyes. My eyes formed a line and i saw some light. Not blind-ing light but soft. Applied some force again, i opened my eyes. I just realized that, it was already today. I tried to overcome the magnetic force in my bed, i walked out from my room. Look at the clock, it was already 10.30am.

I look around the house, the were already went to school, means i played truant today. Thinking back what i did this very early in the morning or midnight. I was reading "eclipse" by Stephenie Meyer. I was crazy enough to finish the novel until 3.30am. Im so satisfied!! ^^v

And now, i just finished my house chores which i will do automatically without order. A wierd habit of mine. Who will like to do all this things? But i'm definitely not a good girl as i pictured. No one gonna do, then i'll do it.

I wonder what happened in the school now. I'm not going to school tomorrow for driving lesson. Dealing with car nowadays. I want to take the test and end it! No more worries for this anymore, only concentrate in SPM.

Its time. Ciao~

No comments: