Thursday, October 8, 2009

Driving Lesson II

First driving lesson on last Saturday, Driving Lesson I.

Just as yesterday said, skipped school today for driving lesson. Fetched Chaki. Then headed to Uncle David's place.

Reached there, Chaki drived first and i just waited at the canteen of Sektow. Before that, Mum bought me two "bau babi" which is actually "char siew bau". LOL! *our language*

My tummy hitting so hard whenever the smell of the bau babi entered my nostril. Aww~ i cant stand anymore. But i know isnt good the eat in front of the people so i decided to eat under the big tree not far away from the canteen.

A girl sitting under that tree. In my mind, its ok to sit there right? Aha!! As i got closer, the girl was Ah Yeip. Unexpected! We didnt planned to go together. Both of us were so shocked!Talked for an hour. Hope can solve it.

An hour later, my turn. Yea~
Drive out to the town of Tambun. Drived C and A road. Hmmn, how should i explain my experience here. Tonnes of thoughts in my mind right now. Erm, i drive kinda fast. Restarted the engine for a few times. Back to the pusat latihan, Chaki's turn again. Waited there for an hour again. Yeip finally her chance to drive, which means she waited there for 2 hours! Cham cham, tsk tsk.

Ok, second hour. Practiced parking and "up hill" . After half an hour driving accompanied by Uncle David, he let me drive alone. Whoosh~ enjoyed so much. Oh ya, as i practiced parking, a boy laughed at me. What so funny huh? Im a new learner! Dont care.

Keep it up. Hope can get my license before SPM. ^^

No comments: