Monday, April 27, 2009

Hard Time

Gosh!

Kinda emo these days. Stress! Art project, Mr. Chang asked us to do until certain point. Whereas, i still haven't finish my second realistic. Start other. Lakaran...still, i love art.

Mac gonna nag again. He scared we cannot finish the work on time. I understand him. Im just happy with what he said. Its true. I need idea, Idea, IDEA!

Haiz..kinda emo today. Not only art project. Add math project. What the hell! You think we can pass additional mathematics by just doing the project? Funny huh..

Oh God, 24 hours per day is not enough for me. I need more. I need someone to support me. Where is the someone?!

Oh ya, that day..i had a dream. Darn sweet. I wish not to wake up. Well, now i can't recall of anything more. Just remember the pose. Hard-to-describe. I'll just keep it in my mind.
Desperate..

No comments: