Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sick

Starting from Tuesday, I'm not feeling. Sore throat then the late afternoon on that day, a visitor called headache came. That night, Mac gave me 2 Panadol Acti-Fast. Yeah! It really works but for few hours.

Wednesday, getting worse and worse.An equation was created.
Fever+ Phlegm + Flu = Die
My head was so heavy that i don't wanna open my mouth. I cant bear the pain.
I didn't go to tuition. Sleep, lying on the bed almost 3/4 of a day.

Thursday, the period before recess, Sejarah. Im sorry that i have to play truant. I really really cannot stand. My spine was so pain. We went to sick bay....sleep.

After school, Chaki's parents fetched me home. When my mum reached, she forced me to see doctor. Well, that's what i hate the most.

Doctor: Throat infected, that's why fever.
Then he checked my body temperature.
Doctor: 39.2!! Thats high.

I also stunt for awhile. 39.2 out of the blue!

Till today, im getting better. My brain is jam..not functioning well.

No comments: