Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Seventeen

First of all, thanks to all my babes that gave me the surprise.Singing "Happy Birthday". When, we hugged each other, it was so warm. Indescribable warmness that you all had given me.

Each and every day we spent together,
its memories that i want to collect as much as possible,
to be with you all is just a pleasure for me,
knowing all of you,
laughter, tears that we shared together,
and everything.

Well, i nearly cried we were hugging each other.You all know me well. I like to pretend that i don't care. Im sorry, that i said it was nothing special to me, singing the happy birthday song, but its actually VERY special, meaningful to me. I really do appreciate what you all had done for me.


Thank you, my DEAR BEST FRIENDS!! Muacks!

1 comment:

Norah said...

Happy birthday!
Love u babe!!!