Friday, April 17, 2009

Protest

Didn't go to school today. Why? Protest!!

The day before yesterday, again with band practice. Our senior assistants were playing shits! They say we can practice during the first and second period yesterday. So, we prepared ourself to go out to the field. Then, say cannot! What the hell....

They know how to complain about our band, but you don't allow us to practice. Say can and say cannot. Fool us? Kinda funny huh..you said not allow to practice. By the way, St.John were practicing?! * Im not telling bad about St.John*

Well, but something proud to say. BB chairman suggested to protest. So today we didn't go to school. I enjoy myself today. Slept early yesterday. Wake up quite early, about 9.30. Its consider early according to my history. Haha..i admit that i'm a heavy sleeper.

I did Add Math today. Circular measure, form 4!! The sun rise from the west!!First tine i took out my add math book. Proud proud proud! I just able to solve some easy ones. At least i do something for the subject i never pass. Gotta start revision. I think is another 3 more weeks to go. Exam is just around the corner. Ahhh!!!

I still haven't manage to take out some time for my law lesson!!! 24 hours per day its not enough!! Headache whenever all these kind of thing crossover my brain. Tomorrow our sports day. Its kinda late compare to other schools. RED team Go, Go GO!!

No comments: